[nycbug-talk] Connecting a MacOS X client to an isakmpd VPN server...

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Thu May 3 16:36:07 EDT 2007

Bill Moran swears by OpenVPN; but I'm a fan of (somewhat) standards based
IPSec VPNs.

Cisco splits the difference.

.. and the licensing around the client is murky. But the client is readily
available to most.  As long as you have one PIX or VPNC3k in your network,
then as far as I'm concerned, you can use the client.

The problem I'm having right now is that the beta3 of 0.7 racoon(8) isn't
properly flushing SAs out of the SAD/SPD

~BAS

l8*
 	-lava (Brian A. Seklecki - Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
 	       http://www.spiritual-machines.org/