[nycbug-talk] soekris style boxes for memcached ?

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Fri May 18 17:23:55 EDT 2007

I'm not sure about the memcached, but if gig ethernet is the transport
bus, how about an axiomtek NA-401 with 4Gigs of DDR and a PCI-X Gig nic?

They're high densisty and high power.  The bsd-appliance project would be
a perfect platform

http://www.axiomtek.com/products/ViewProduct.asp?view=184

~~BAS