[nycbug-talk] Condolences from NYCBUG for Itojun

Isaac Levy ike at lesmuug.org
Mon Nov 5 10:34:21 EST 2007

Hi All,

Sorry to top-post, but I feel it's appropriate here.

With respect for itojun, I'd like to please ask this thread be closed,
*excepting* any news, urls, or info people would like to share from
the memorial service or funeral in Japan this week.

This is the letter Ray had solicited for names last week, and to my
understanding, these emails will be forwarded to friends, family, and
colleagues at the memorial service.
(Ray had mail issues this weekend, so I ended up being the one to send
it off- thank you Ray for putting it together.  And special thanks to
my friend Kiyo for providing the Japanese translation.)

Ray will also be starting us off with a moment of silence for itojun
at the meeting Wednesday, especially relevant since this will be our
second consecutive meeting on IPv6.

Best,
.ike