[nycbug-talk] IPv6 Followup

Okan Demirmen okan at demirmen.com
Sun Nov 11 21:19:46 EST 2007

if i may...

an opinion was asked and one opinion was given; then someone challenged
the absoluteness of that opinion and we had a little back and forth.
being the "challenger" of that original opinion, i am still looking for
a response that will add to the conversation - i have more to
operational experience to add, but not until i have more outside support
will i post.  that is where it stood...

...insert a few other comments and user experience...

i'm not sure where the topic was derailed...in fact, i'm not sure if it
was derailed at all...did i miss something?  we are still on-topic, imo.

and now, can we just get back to business? thanks.