[nycbug-talk] Fwd: from craigs list via sdf

H. G. tekronis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 20:31:09 EST 2007

On 11/26/07, Alex Pilosov <alex at pilosoft.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Nov 2007, Marc Spitzer wrote:
>
> > http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/m4w/485967082.html
> oh the smell of desperation....
>
> But there is a hint of truth there.... the bona fide shell user
species are indeed nearing extinction.  We should all work
towards restoring their population.

So instead of F---ing ("_F_ornication _U_nder _C_onsent of the
_K_ing"), we'll FADE instead. (Fornication Against Danger of
Extinction.)  I think it'll catch on; perhaps even become a
major holiday.  *nix geeks everywhere will be grateful, for
their lineage will be assured!

Forward, men (and women)! Replenish our stock, and assure
our progeny!