[nycbug-talk] Greetings from the IPv6 Internet

Isaac Levy ike at lesmuug.org
Thu Oct 11 14:39:19 EDT 2007

Hi Mikel,

I moved this to the right thread, doing a bit of list-gardening...

On Oct 11, 2007, at 2:08 PM, Mikel King wrote:
> Ike,
>
> I've been trying to get the tunnel from he.net to work w/ my macs
> but thus far no luck. Have you had any luck in that arena?

Not from here, on my to-do list of things to try...  I'm more
interested in setting a soekris box as a tunnel/router.

> On a side note, from an ISP standpoint considering I do work for
> one, it might be interesting to riddle out exactly what would be
> needed to pull off some sot of hosting...

Indeed...  You should have come to the last meeting!  Grab the audio
and the slides, it's a great starting point!

Rocket-
.ike