[nycbug-talk] Puppet user meetup.

Brian Gupta brian.gupta at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 20:09:27 EDT 2008

Barring any other suggestions, I have reserved a table for 8 at
Mustang Sally's at 7pm under the name Brian Gupta:

http://www.mustangsallysny.com/ (28th and 7th)

Please let me know if you are coming, so that I can adjust the
reservation as necessary.

Cheers,
Brian

P.S. - I have 6 people confirmed, and 2 people who have expressed
interest. (8 total) So if you are interested in coming, please let me
know ASAP.

--
- Brian Gupta

http://opensolaris.org/os/project/nycosug/