[nycbug-talk] BSDA at NYCBSDCon

dlavigne6 at sympatico.ca dlavigne6 at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 21 09:57:25 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I know several on this list are interested in taking the exam during the
conference, so I'm sending a copy of the email I sent to the bsdcert mailing
list:

The BSDA will be available at NYCBSDCon (http://www.nycbsdcon.org). The
exact times are yet to be determined pending confirmation of the conference
schedule, but we are aiming for lunch time on Saturday the 11th and after
the closing session on Sunday the 12th so conference attendees will not miss
any talks. Note that you do not have to register for the conference to take
the exam (though this will be a very good conference).

Event details are here:

https://register.bsdcertification.org//register/events/nycbsdcon

You can register for a BSDCG ID, register to take the exam at this event,
and pay for the exam using the links on the event details webpage.

Hope to see many of you in NYC in October.

Cheers,

Dru