[nycbug-talk] Desktop

Siobhan P. Lynch trish at bsdunix.net
Wed Dec 3 10:30:20 EST 2008

On Dec 2, 2008, at 3:32 PM, Charles Sprickman wrote:

> I've been meaning to try this - I've got a few "real" Macs.  What
> I'd really like to see is a list of small/cheap notebooks that are
> very compatible with osx86...  Something like the old 12" PB.
>
> Charles

I have it running on an old Hpaq nx7000 type notebook, and everything
works for the most part, except it doesn't run any of the
virtualization software other than qemu out there, because the Proc
does not support VT.

Other than that, its what I used as a main laptop until I got my
MacBook Pro at work.

-Trish