[nycbug-talk] YouTube Channel for BSD Technical Talks

Andy Kosela akosela at andykosela.com
Thu Dec 4 17:19:41 EST 2008

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 9:49 PM, Steven Kreuzer <skreuzer at exit2shell.com> wrote:
> At NYCBSDCon I was speaking with the CEO of iX Systems and he
> mentioned that they have been working with Adobe and have a team
> dedicated to developing a native port of Flash 9 for FreeBSD and PC BSD

Excellent news! That should be a priority nowadays for projects like
PC-BSD which target a desktop user. I am definetly not the only one
who would like to see it on FreeBSD. Like it or not flash is really
the technology you need on your desktop, and I really hate to use
COMPAT_LINUX or wine to use it.

--
Andy Kosela
ora et labora