[nycbug-talk] YouTube Channel for BSD Technical Talks

Siobhan P. Lynch trish at bsdunix.net
Fri Dec 5 13:56:21 EST 2008

What's your opinion? Your opinion is that everyone is wrong because
they don;t agree with you, and that everyone is a piece of sh**
because they won;t be as "Open" as you, and you're better because
you're more extremist, and honestly, all I see is an unhappy person
who needs a reason to make everyone else around him unhappy.

You would be much happier if you worried about yourself and what *you*
posted, than what Murray posts, or whether BSD's have this solution or
that solution, and whether you need to use linux compatibiity (when
you spout the virtues of Ubuntu *linux* every chance you get, and I
love ubuntu's way of doing things, but it seems like you need to
complain and spit venom. Even this email proves it.

I am a happy human being. I have a family, and I'm a Mom, and I make a
good living. I'm on the PTA, and I left the world of "this OS is
better, and this OS is dying" a long time ago, I like to read good
technical discussions, not ones where you discuss how sad someone is
when they don't do things the "Miles Nordin" way. And maybe you're
right, you are as much of a d*** in person. Its nice to know. I'm glad
we don;t see each other often.

And if "if you're not happy with the situation and not willing to help
change it, then walk away" is "asking someone to leave, then yes, I
will ask people to leave.

-Trish