[nycbug-talk] upcoming NYCBUG meetings

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Mon Feb 11 16:57:45 EST 2008

We have updated the outline of upcoming meetings through May.  Details
will be posted as details are settled.

One thing to note is that we will be having FreeBSD developer Brooks
Davis in NYC in March, who will do his AsiaBSDCon talk on "Building
Clusters with FreeBSD."  All of you planning to attend AsiaBSDCon just
for his meeting should try to get refunds on your plane tickets.

While we generally try to avoid meetings outside of the first Wednesday
of the month, we think it's warranted in this case.

George