[nycbug-talk] restricted login shell and ssh

George Georgalis george at galis.org
Wed Feb 13 15:33:55 EST 2008

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 02:21:04PM -0500, Jesse Callaway wrote:
>nice. you ever use the Match blocks for anything useful?

I find them interesting, but no, never found the
need to use them. I suspect because of the security
hierarchy I described in an earlier post, only push to
hosts of lower security. The host using auth to
establish an ssh connection is de facto more privileged
than the one accepting the connection, in my world.

// George

--
George Georgalis, information system scientist <IXOYE><