[nycbug-talk] Perl 5.10 build experiences on BSD

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Sat Feb 16 09:53:57 EST 2008

Due to being mandated to use up vacation days, I was unable to attend
this month's NYCBUG meeting.  But I'd like to plug one of my own
group's meetings.

This month and next, Perl Seminar NY will have meetings organized
around the theme, "Teach Ourselves Perl 5.10."  Perl 5.10 debuted on
December 18, and we're going to take some time to train ourselves on
its new features and how to build/install it.

It would be great if we could have participation from anyone who has
installed 5.10 on any of the BSDs.

Here are the details:

Perl Seminar NY meet at:
NYPC User Group