[nycbug-talk] FBSD network stack virtualization

Siobhan Patricia Lynch trish at bsdunix.net
Wed Feb 27 05:59:03 EST 2008

OpenSolaris does this already. In fact we're using it in our product to facilitate routing of zones out of the global zone (host os). If FreeBSD had supported this a few months ago we might not be using OpenSolaris :(

Still it'll be a while until its a stable thing on FBSD.

-Trish
--
Siobhan Patricia Lynch