[nycbug-talk] way off topic - hacker movies

Massimiliano Stucchi stucchi at briantel.com
Wed Jul 16 13:01:30 EDT 2008

On 16/lug/08, at 15:28, Isaac Levy wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> So I had this idea for a 'Hacker Movie Marathon Night' for a friend-
> and started making a list of, and thought I'd post the list here for
> comments from people I trust to be technical.
>
> Essentially, the list I made below reflects stuff that I feel has
> *actually* culturally influenced contemporary computing, for better or
> for worse.
>
> I'd love to hear what people here have to add, or comment on- (feel
> free to tell me why something on the list blows).

I would add "Pirates of Silicon valley" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0168122/
).

I like it, as it shows part of the history of both Microsoft and
Apple, and the differences between the two.

Hope this helps

Ciao !

--

Massimiliano Stucchi, CTO & Director of Operations
BrianTel SRL
stucchi at briantel.com
Tel (+39) 039 8943198 | Fax (+39) 02 44417204
Mobile (+39) 348 9645675
I-20040, Carnate (Milano), via Carducci 9
MS16801-RIPE