[nycbug-talk] mail server product info

Mikel King mikel.king at olivent.com
Thu Jun 26 11:01:12 EDT 2008

Hi all. I have been tasked by a client to investigate mail server
products, and discover if it is possible to have a specific footer
appended automatically to all of their out bound email. I know that
mailman and other mailing list systems have something along the lines
that they are requesting but I am am wondering if it is possible for
something like postfix to do this with some special configuration. Or
would this be a roll your own kind of solution?

To make matters worse this client has several distinct domain names
and they would like the footer to be customized and unique for each
domain.

Any thoughts, comments and ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Mikel