[nycbug-talk] volunteers to help with Daemon News

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Wed Mar 26 10:03:06 EDT 2008

Mikel King wrote:
> I am looking for a couple of volunteers to assist with the data recovery
> for DN. This work will require some light HTML skills.

I *strongly* encourage people to reply.

We have a large number of people in NYCBUG who take active roles in the
community. . . and for those looking to do so, revitalizing DN is the way.

A strong DN is compulsory for keeping a good general site for BSD news
and documentation. . . and besides, Ivan is waiting to post his review
of Dru's FBSD Basics Book :)

George