[nycbug-talk] off topic: thesis questionnaire help

Dru dlavigne6 at sympatico.ca
Sun May 18 19:25:02 EDT 2008

We have a thesis student who is looking for people who have participated
in a completed software development project, preferably software managers,
to complete a short questionaire regarding IP (intellectual property). To
participate in this study you must have:

- Participated in a software development project that started after
   January 1, 2007 and was completed prior to April 16, 2008

- Participated in the post-mortem meeting of the project

If you're interested, contact me off-list and I'll put you in touch with
the student.

Cheers,

Dru