[nycbug-talk] UNIGROUP Meeting 16-OCT-2008 (Thu): Asterisk Open Source PBX/Telephony System

forest mars compustretch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 16:07:01 EDT 2008

NOTE: Unigroup's October 2008 meeting is this Thursday.

UNIGROUP OF NEW YORK - UNIX USERS GROUP - OCTOBER 2008 ANNOUNCEMENTS

  --------------------------------------
1. UNIGROUP'S OCTOBER 2008 MEETING NOTICE
  --------------------------------------

     When:  THURSDAY, October 16th, 2008    (** 3rd Thursday **)

    Where:  ** New Location **
            The Cooper Union  <http://www.cooper.edu>
            School of Engineering
            51 Astor Place  (8th Street, between 3rd and 4th Ave)
            East Village, Manhattan
            New York City
            Meeting Room: The Driscoll Room: 136E (1st Floor)
            ** Please RSVP **

     Time:  6:15 PM - 6:25 PM  Registration
            6:25 PM - 6:45 PM  Ask the Wizard, Questions,
                               Answers and Current Events
            6:45 PM - 7:00 PM  Unigroup Business and Announcements
            7:00 PM - 9:30 PM  Main Presentation

    Topic:  The Asterisk Open Source PBX/Telephony System: