[nycbug-talk] upcoming meeting on Postfix

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Fri Oct 24 11:59:55 EDT 2008

It looks like the February meeting with be Victor Duchovni on Postfix. . .

He's a pretty well-known developer in the Postfix world, and specializes
in performance monitoring and TLS.  He also maintains a very large
Postfix infrastructure.

He could do a specific meeting on a variety of Postfix topics, but I
would guess that something on performance monitoring and the recent
overhauls of the Postfix qmgr (queue manager) would make the most sense.

We discussed him preparing a short presentation that opens up the door
to questions and discussion.

On that note, what would people be interested in hearing him cover?

George