[nycbug-talk] OWASP NYC AppSec 2008 Conference - Sep 24 & 25

Kevin Reiter tux at penguinnetwerx.net
Thu Sep 11 21:39:10 EDT 2008

All,

I don't know if anyone is aware of the upcoming OWASP conference later this month, so I
figured I'd send a plug out for it.  In the past, NJ/NYMetro OWASP, NYPHP and NYC*BUG have had
a good relationship with respect to conferences and showing support for one another.

The conference location had to be changed due to the amount of people registered sofar (as of
tonight over 800+ and counting!), so if you plan on attending, get your registration in soon.

Conference details and registration is here:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NYC_AppSec_2008_Conference

Thanks,
-Kev