[nycbug-talk] Larry Ellison on "Cloud Computing"

Pete Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Sat Sep 27 15:45:30 EDT 2008

On Sep 27, 2008, at 7:32 AM, George Rosamond wrote:

> I think this says a lot. . . I don't think he's the only one asking
> the
> question "what *is* cloud computing?"

isn't it grid computing...oh wait i mean ebusiness on-demand..oh wait
i mean it's like when the network *is* the computer.  right?

i don't know if i'd compare it to the world of women's fashion - but
it is funny how many fundamental concepts keep getting repackaged and
re-marketed and recycled every couple of years.

-p