[nycbug-talk] Serial cable for sunfire v210

Jeff Quast af.dingo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 16:20:15 EDT 2008

I think this would help more than anything!

http://www.ossmann.com/5-in-1.html

"the 5-in-1 network admin's cable: ethernet / crossover / modem / null
modem / Cisco console"

I ordered a pile of heads on my last network order, and sat down one
summer's day and made about a dozen sets of db9, 25, and "jumpers".
I've given all but one of them away since, because they are so useful.
I need to make quite a few more someday, you could say I have standing
orders for them!