[nycbug-talk] OT: email 2 phone services

Eric Lee thenorthsecedes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 14:35:50 EDT 2009

Semi-related question, but since we're on the topic of phone services,
does anyone know of a twilio.com-like service for SMS messages?

E.g. I send an SMS to 212.555.5555 and programatically some service
forwards the text + number to my app?

Sending SMS's to carriers seems easy (just turn it into email) but
doing the reverse is non-trivial.

-Eric