[nycbug-talk] sys/systm.h

Jesse Callaway bonsaime at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 15:25:45 EDT 2009

Hey Marc/Brian,

Those two pound includes are it so far.

Anyway,  it turns out that this header specifies stuff that's for
writing kernel code, and can't be used without special treatment. I
was definitely barking up the wrong tree.

date, and the various adjxxx commands haven't been helping out. I'll
just leave the computer on for a few days and see if it fixes itself
via whatever the hell it is that ntpd thinks its doing to the hardware
clock. For what it's worth the securelevel is -1, and ntp.conf has the
panic 0 option.

System time is totally fine, it's just momentarily in 1904 on boot up.
Fresh CMOS battery was installed recently.

-jesse