[nycbug-talk] storage companies in nyc?

Pete Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Fri Aug 7 08:48:37 EDT 2009

hey all,
so the shop i work for purchased a ton of Dell 1950 and 2950 servers due
to them being EOL'd and us not having time to fully test everything on
their new gear (and despite what they say there are bugs on the new r200
systems :)

anyway - we got a bunch of these guys and have some colo space in nyc.
can anyone recommed a good storage company in manhattan?  while our
computers are in nyc we work from europe and west-coast north america so
folks would prefer if the gear is in manhattan so we don't have to deal
with trekking to long island city (hi jesse!) to get our gear :)

i was thinking chelsea mini storage or manhattan ministorage...thoughts?

thanks!
-pete