[nycbug-talk] Fwd: August 27th - OpenOffice.org talk

Brian Gupta brian.gupta at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 16:52:21 EDT 2009

Hey guys. Isaac asked me to pass this invite on to you guys, as this of
general Open/Free software interest. Please note the RSVP info is below.
Please feel free to follow up with Isaac if you have any questions, as I
will be on vacation, and regrettably not in attendance.

Cheers,
Brian

- Brian Gupta

New York City user groups calendar: