[nycbug-talk] sun + ms

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Fri Feb 13 14:00:45 EST 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 01:08:03PM -0500, Kit Halsted wrote:
> "Sun and Microsoft have taken the time to certify and optimize
> Microsoft Windows® performance on Sun’s x64 servers, workstations and
> storage technologies. So, there is nothing stopping you from
> populating your data center and desktops with cutting-edge products
> from both companies. "

Isn't there an ancient MS commercial, showing Bill Gates and Steve
Ballmer driving along to the tune of "The da da da" and seeing a Sun
system on the curbside, waiting for the garbage pickup?

How times change.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Miss Calendar: Okay, so this Master guy tried to open the
Hellmouth, but he got stuck in it.  And now, all the signs are reading
that he's going to get out, which opens the Hellmouth, which brings
the demons which ends the world.
Giles: Yes. That about sums it up, yes.
Miss Calendar: The part that gets me, though, is where Buffy is the
Vampire Slayer. She's so little.