[nycbug-talk] PCC, public call for testing!

Isaac Levy ike at lesmuug.org
Mon Jan 5 07:44:11 EST 2009

Hi All,

I know many of us read undeadly, and I'm sure the OpenBSD folks here
are even more aware, but I thought it was relevant to shout out:

Ragge put out a fresh public call for PCC testing- Go Mickey and
Ragge!!!

--
I know I'll try making some big messes as I test on several other
platforms this week...  Compiling pcc itself now in a FreeBSD jail,

Horay for making binary messes, let's all dump some cores!!!

Rocket-
.ike