[nycbug-talk] Contract BSD Associate or Better

Dru Lavigne drulavigne at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 28 11:13:13 EST 2009

>This is the first time that I have seen a job posting that uses the
>BSD certification exam as a metric to gauge experience, which means
>that the exam is starting to gain creditability.

And a look at the linked-in profiles for those who have passed the exam (and
joined the group) also adds to the credibility of the exam:

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?viewMembers=&gid=1600807

On a semi-related note, those linked-in users who are interested in joining
the general bsdcert interest group can do so here:

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1600767

Cheers,

Dru