[nycbug-talk] embedded hardware

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Sat Jul 11 10:33:16 EDT 2009

I'm sure some others saw this on openbsd misc:

http://bifferos.bizhat.com/

Wow. . .

"I think I lost the firewall. Has anyone seen my firewall?"

Curious about other small systems others have used and what shortcomings
they've experienced.

PCEngines' Wrap and Alix and Soekrises have been used by many on this
list going back for years.

A bit separately, I have a very nice and clean USB flash 2 gig image of
FreeBSD I've been playing with. . . configured with desktop apps,
virtual keyboard, etc., that I'll be posting for download with How-To
and FAQ soon.

Others?

It would be nice to have a list, since there's been an explosion of
these devices over the past year especially. . .

George