[nycbug-talk] jail article

Alex Pilosov alex at pilosoft.com
Wed Jun 3 12:10:42 EDT 2009

On Wed, 3 Jun 2009, George Rosamond wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/msvljj
>
> (sorry, had to drop that joke in there)
>
> The conclusion to draw about this article is simple to me: there's no
> perfect solution to virtualization. . . it depends on your needs.
Hiring the right people. The post reeks of reckless cluelessness.

keywords: "huge pile of files" and "hundreds of thousands of files in a
single folder" then moving to "sqlite over nfs". that's the dailywtf
material - someone who does this can't be trusted to understand
virtualization. Then, their best case ended up in 2.5Mbit/s? wtfwtf.

-alex