[nycbug-talk] Extended Status

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Sat Jun 6 19:11:32 EDT 2009

I am having trouble getting ExtendedStatus in apache working with FreeBSD.
I installed apache 2.2.11 from ports, enabled httpd-info.conf in
httpd.conf, and edited it including turning extended status on. However,
the only thing that shows is the normal status, not the extended status.

Here's the output of http://server.com/server-status:
http://pastebin.com/m3c09ce18

Here's the output verifying I have httpd-info.conf enabled:
http://pastebin.com/m421b1200

Here's my httpd-info.conf file:
http://pastebin.com/m48cdaf53

I can't think of any reason why this wouldn't work.  Could someone who has
the apache22 port installed perhaps check the size of their mod_status.so
or something so I can compare?  I'm at a loss here.

Thanks,

Matt