[nycbug-talk] Parrot Virtual Machine Links

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Sun May 10 10:25:28 EDT 2009

On May 10, 2009, at 1:22 AM, Brian Gupta wrote:

> Hey James, Parrot has been in dev for close to ten years. Is there
> light at the end of the tunnel? (It's beginning to be a bit Duke Nuke
> Em Forever).

At the meeting the other night I discussed both what Parrot has
accomplished and still has to accomplish.  You can also get more
information by following these links:

Parrot home page:  http://www.parrot.org/
Parrot blog aggregator:   http://planet.parrotcode.org/
Parrot wiki:  https://trac.parrot.org/parrot/wiki

You can get our 1.0 current supported release, our current developer
release, and packages here:  http://www.parrot.org/download

After you take a look at those links I'd be happy to answer more
specific questions or point you to places where you can have those
questions answered.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan