[nycbug-talk] Make package-recursive problem

matt at atopia.net matt at atopia.net
Sun May 17 20:00:22 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm stuck. I have been building packages all day. Apache, php, cacti, nagios, etc. Each time I do this, I cd into the port and run make package-recursive.

What I'm noticing is that many php extension packages that were once normal working packages are being replaced by 2k sized packages. These packages still contain the proper meta data, but are missing the .so file. They seem to install correctly on the build box, but with those same packages installed on a production webserver, they don't install the .so file.

Any ideas?  I'm stuck and its been making me pull my hair out.

Matt