[nycbug-talk] Make package-recursive problem

Bjorn Nelson o_sleep at belovedarctos.com
Sun May 17 22:40:12 EDT 2009

Matt,

If it's a prod webserver, you might want to just copy the .so files so
you can leave it for now in a working shape and spend tomorrow, rested,
fixing the ports dependencies :)

Otherwise, are you using lang/php4 or another?  Do you have different
/etc/make.conf files from your build server or are calling the make with
different mark variables set (make config differences)?  Maybe it would
be easier to run pkgadd -r for now?

-Bjorn