[nycbug-talk] BSD News Sites?

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Mon May 25 22:55:38 EDT 2009

> FWIW, I think there is plenty of space left for BSD advocacy. I like
> hearing the ways BSD is used in the field, so-to-speak.

I run bsdjobs.net.  I don't really do much advertising of the site at all,
but the last job added was on April 17th.

The site is fairly clean and I wouldn't mind expanding it, if anyone
wanted to assist in potentially creating some bsd news areas that
potentially focus on enterprise freebsd use (workplace, consulting, etc.).

Would only be one area, but I feel like it's an area people could really
benefit from.

I have and always will be open to turning bsdjobs.net into a 100%
collaborative project (CVS/SVN, CMS, etc.) if others were interested.  I
would also gladly turn the domain name over to NYCBUG or any other
organization that wanted to take part in expanding the site.

-Matt