[nycbug-talk] MIPS boards

Mark Saad mark.saad at ymail.com
Thu Nov 5 22:01:32 EST 2009

Last night I was talking to yds and a few others about looking for a x86 board that had the general design of the Soekris
 boards but with much more cpu and ram. Here is one that I found , I see that  openbsd runs on it. Does anyone have any
experience with the board or vendor ?

http://liantec.com/news/liantec2007_EMB-5740.htm

http://www.kd85.com/liantec.html

 --