[nycbug-talk] OT: sublet

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Sat Nov 7 23:12:23 EST 2009

Hello all,

Sorry if this is somewhat off topic, perhaps even spammy, but I thought
this might be a good place to find a tenant.

Bway.net has an office available for sublet, it's approximately 10'x13'
and it's in our office at Prince and Broadway.  One Cisco VoIP phone with
unlimited calling and it's own DID is included, basic internet
connectivity (ethernet) as well as power, heat, A/C, etc.  Location is
nice, subway stop right at the building (N/R) and one up at Houston
(V/F/D/B).

The office is big enough for two or three people.  There's a minimal
kitchen in the office, and you can also use the conference area.

Listing is on Craigslist:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/off/1454673315.html

In the past we've had tenants that had little need for some of the perks
that are available:

-100Mb/s bandwidth over metro-e at this location (we'd include either
capped or burstable in the office, could be talked into a deal if you need
lots)
-small co-lo room (we'd discount co-location and bandwidth)
-co-lo at 111 8th Ave/Level3 (again, a discount for a tenant)
-depending on your line of business, we can refer customers to you

Contact me if you have any questions...

Thanks,

Charles

___