[nycbug-talk] OT: blogging software

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Wed Apr 21 16:30:28 EDT 2010

Hi folks,

Can anyone recommend a good blogging software package (like wordpress)
that has good access controls?  I'd like to setup a blog where articles
default to private, but I can "publicize" any article at anytime, and
it'll be listed on the home page.  However, private articles are still
listed on the home page, but only to certain logged in users.

It seems wordpress has one *OR* the other, but not both.  You can either
make the blog accessible to certain users ONLY, or to the public, but not
a mix and match.

Thanks,

Matt