[nycbug-talk] OpenBSD ipsec FBI backdoor (was: The BSD Connection)

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Wed Dec 15 15:50:31 EST 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 03:36:19PM -0500, George Rosamond wrote:
> On 12/15/10 14:33, Jason Dixon wrote:
> >Jason Wright has publicly refuted Greg Perry's claims about his
> >involvement in any OpenBSD IPsec backdoors.
> >
> >http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-tech&m=129244045916861&w=2
> >

> Poor Jason Wright.  Nice mud-throwing there Greggie-boy.
>
> One added confusion to this is we have "Jason" Dixon and Pete "Wright"
> posting on this list.  Anyone else catch that?
>
> Thread is looking kind of dead now. . .
>
> But Michael Lucas' blog, as always, is useful:
>
> http://blather.michaelwlucas.com/?p=452

Far more interesting, and motivational, is DES' post:

http://maycontaintracesofbolts.blogspot.com/2010/12/openbsd-ipsec-backdoor-allegations.html

==ml

PS: George, by repeatedly copying me on messages to the closed talk@
list, has made it clear that he's OK if my head overloads and explodes
because I'm subscribed to too many mailing lists.  If that happens,
you lot know who to blame.  I suggest you make him clean up the mess.

--
Michael W. Lucas
http://www.MichaelWLucas.com/, http://blather.MichaelWLucas.com/