[nycbug-talk] First Public AMI available for testing

Francisco Reyes lists at stringsutils.com
Sun Dec 19 11:07:18 EST 2010

Pete Wright writes:

> Just had a chance to test out my first AMI based on Colin's
> FreeBSD 9.0-Current work.  Here is the AMI ID:

Where can one find instructions on building an AMI for FreeBSD. Is it
simmilar to the process on other OSs so one can use the generic instructions
at Amazon or was there something spcecial/different needed for FreeBSD?

Now that FreeBSD is getting closer to having support in Amazon I think
it may be a good time to start taking a look at the amazon cloud.