[nycbug-talk] NYCBSDCon progress

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Sun Jun 20 10:47:31 EDT 2010

A few things to note.

1.  Contract has been signed and sent to Cooper.  Conference is on for
November 12-14, 2010.  Formal announce going out this week.

2.  We have a mailing list setup for conference-related discussion.
It's an unmoderated list, so it can be a forum for coordinating housing,
transportation/car-pooling, etc.  We recommend all potential attendees
subscribe to the list.