[nycbug-talk] summercon

george magiros submodd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 07:02:18 EDT 2010

it had to be one of the best (out of the three that I've gone to and the
others I heard about).  More women than radio transmitters at this one.  Now
I got a big reading list to wade through.
george
6462455704
ps. does anyone have any insights into the companies Worldwide Tech
Services, EMC, VMware, BMC or CSC - or the cloud computing industry in
general or in New York.  I don't want to get outsourced and these are the it
companies now.  though I wish law firms hired people who know return
oriented programming and how to take out DEP.