[nycbug-talk] Links to our 3 videos:

Pat McEvoy mcevoy.pat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 13:27:58 EST 2010

So far we have 3 videos posted to our Bliptv site. We plan to have
them all available on our bsdtv.org site when it becomes available.
Enjoy,
Patrick

BSD Certification Group: A Case Study in Open Source Certification
(October 9, 2009)
Description
Dru Lavigne, Chair of the BSD Certification Group gives an informative
talk about the creation of the open source certification system for
the BSD operating system. This talk covers the BSDA and BSDP
certifications and the Psychometrically Valid testing process for
confirming an in depth knowledge of the BSD operating system.

http://blip.tv/file/3271077

BSD4LinuxUsers
Description
Dru Lavigne, Chair of the BSD Certification Group gives an informative
talk about the differences between Linux-based and BSD Operating
Systems. This talk covers the different BSD Operating Systems (PCBSD,
DragonFlyBSD FreeBSD NetBSD & OpenBSD) and how they compare with the
numerous Linux-based distributions.

http://blip.tv/file/3271959

BSDTV -NYCBUG-JAN10
Description
This video was made from the slides and audio recording of a NYCBUG
meeting in Jan. of 2010. From the NYCBUG site: This presentation gives
a brief high level overview of Hadoop. Next, we hit the ground running
with a quick practical example of how Hadoop solves a "big data"
problem. We also discuss how the demonstrated Hadoop processing model
scales out to terabytes of data and hundreds or even thousands of
computers.

http://blip.tv/file/3276543