[nycbug-talk] OT: Hosted billing and support solutions?

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Mon Mar 22 00:31:58 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Many of you run hosting companies that consist of webhosting or dedicated server hosting, so I thought asking on here might give me some good responses.

My company uses an in house built billing system which links up with authorize.net but isn't automatic, a customer support portal that's medicore at best, and RT in the background for support tickets. Its all self hosted and getting annoying to maintain.

Can anyone recommend a good hosted all in one service that provides a good customer interface, support ticketing system, billing system with authorize.net integration, and more?  Obviously since it would be hosted I assume it would be a monthly price. I would love to be able to easily integrate with our website but that isn't required.

Thanks for any recommendations!