[nycbug-talk] Adobe Openmarkets .

Mark Saad mark.saad at ymail.com
Thu May 13 10:23:43 EDT 2010

> I say we strike while the irons hot and ask , where is the native support for
> BSD ?
> If they "believe open markets" lets see an open source version of
> the flash player / plugin
> that works with something other then linux
>  windows and mac.

So BSD desktops can be open to all the nasty exploits
> in Flash, too?

Why use the internet if its no fun, exploits make thins interesting.
I also enjoy using things like pandora.com which uses to work gnash .

Maybe you'd like to install Acrobat Reader along with that to
> complete
the nightmare?

I use xpdf , or foxit pdf , both are good example of a adobe format reader that is not made by adobe ;
that work better then the original. I would love if adobe published more info about flash so we could have
gnash or swfdeck up to speed with the mainline version from adobe.

> I think we should be grateful that Macromedia
> and Adobe developers have only concentrated on one platform at a time. Think
> of all the money you save by not buying Photoshop!

 I will only use Photoshop when they make aalib output a standard format.

 --
Mark Saad
mark.saad at ymail.com