[nycbug-talk] hadoop - sharing a server?

Pat McEvoy mcevoy.pat at gmail.com
Thu May 13 11:21:05 EDT 2010

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Mark Saad <mark.saad at ymail.com> wrote:
> Pat
>  Ed the guy who gave the hadoop talk, uses Hadoop on VServer  on  Debian .
>
>  --
> Mark Saad
> mark.saad at ymail.com

Hey Mark,
Cheers for the info. I put together that video to practice knitting
slides and audio together in order to make a video. It took ages but I
am happy with the outcome. The video happened because the raw
materials for it were easily at hand at the time. Future content will
be much more BSD-centered, I promise.