[nycbug-talk] Off Topic: Journey for Justin

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Mon Sep 27 11:44:22 EDT 2010

Hi folks,

I don't like to spam these lists too often, but I know that many of you
are residents of New Jersey and also know me personally.

A friend/business partner/colleague recently came down with a very rare
combination of cancer at age 26: a Germ Cell tumor plus Leukemia.  He's a
United States citizen, but had been living in Hong Kong, so unfortunately
his Hong Kong health insurance isn't covering the treatment he's receiving
in the States.

We've put together a website/association for him -
http://www.journeyforjustin.com.  For those in New Jersey, we're having a
lunch (casual, no specific plan) on October 9th in Central Jersey.  If any
of you like Italian food, it's actually quite a good deal.

Thanks for your few seconds of distraction :)

-Matt